Blood is important perfectly balanced life support system, it is circulated throughout the body and gives the cell bodies in oxygen, nutrients, hormones and regulators, etc., carrying unneeded chemical compounds formed during metabolism. In the blood plasma consists of liquid and suspended therein forming elements - special cells have different functionality. diseases of the blood - a condition in which the blood is broken or activities of any of its components, which affects the ability of the entire system to function properly. The reasons for these changes may be as common somatic diseases and pathology blood-forming organs. blood diseases in the world today are becoming more common, which is why their timely diagnosis and treatment with modern drugs and advanced protocols are very relevant. Hematology in Israel is a priority and developed the clinical area, dealing with the treatment and prevention of blood diseases.
Advantages of the treatment of blood diseases in Israel Assuta Hospital
- Diagnosis and treatment of hematological pathologies carried high level professionals - multidisciplinary team Assuta clinic comprising hematologists, oncology, infectious disease, transplant, reabilitologov, nutritionists, psychologists, etc., providing the maximum effective relief to patients.
- hematology therapy protocols in Israel developed individually depending on the characteristics of the patient.
- The successful application of the latest medical developments and advanced techniques, using high-tech equipment and medicines of the latest generation of drugs, all this thanks to the fact that the Hematology in Israel - one of the fastest growing areas.
- Efficiency programs treating blood disorders provides an integrated approach to solving the problems of Hematology, comprising medical therapy (immunotherapy, vitamin and mineral preparations having high bioavailability, chemotherapy and other achievements Israeli pharmaceuticals), surgical (implantation of stem cells, bone marrow transplantation, etc )..
- Guarantee quick and accurate diagnosis and treatment of diseases of high performance hematology sphere in Israel at low prices, the Russian-speaking support 24 hours a day and help in all matters related to the blood disease treatment in Israel.
Hematology in Israel
Hematologic diseases affect various components of blood:
- Erythrocytes (red blood cells) supplying oxygen tissues - their pathology cause various anemia (decreased red blood cell count) and hemoglobinopathies (impaired hemoglobin structure): iron, megaloblastic (B12, folic acid), aplastic, sickle cell, autoimmune hemolytic and other types of anemia , Thalassemia, etc., and also erythremia (increased red blood cell count), Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia (formation of abnormal cells), etc.
- Lymphocytes (white blood cells), an important part of the immune system responsible for fighting infections - their imbalance causes leukocytoses (increasing the number) and leukopenia (reduction). Most leukocyte disorders are the result of cancer or proliferative disorders or process (rapid increase in the number of circulating leukocytes in the blood, mainly occurs due to infection, although sometimes it could be because of bone marrow cancer). On differential blood count is influenced by various oncological pathologies:lymphoma (Hodgkin's lymphoma or Hodgkin's disease, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, Burkitt's lymphoma), leukemias (Leukemia) - acute and chronic, myeloma , Myelodysplastic syndromes.
- Platelets responsible for blood coagulation - thrombocytopenia, hereditary and acquired coagulopathies (hemophilia, von Willebrand disease, DIC et al.). Symptoms - increased bleeding tendency.
- The disease can also affect the liquid part of blood - plasma, for example, monoclonal gammopathy.
Hematology clinic Assuta choose the optimal treatment protocol by analyzing all factors, ie. To the. Therapy and prognosis of blood disorders vary depending on their severity, etiology, affecting other organs, the state of the blood itself, the patient's age, etc. Often various blood diseases complicated by concomitant pathologies or occur as a consequence of other diseases. For example, aplastic anemia - reduced hematopoietic function of the bone marrow - can be caused by a variety of pathologies, including hepatitis, Epstein-Barr disease or HIV as well as a side effect of certain drugs, such as chemotherapy drugs, blood transfusions, etc. and it may even be necessary for the treatment.
Methods of treatment. When choosing the optimal treatment protocol, doctorsSeparation of blood diseases clinic Assuta uses advanced
Treatment of anemia depends on its cause, is carried out according to the nature of anemia, the presence of other diseases generally involves:
- Medications - stimulants produce bone marrow cells and new red blood cells for the treatment of severe anemia. A well proven replacement therapy circuit (iron preparations with a high bioavailability, vitamin complexes in t. H. B12, folic acid, enzyme preparations).
- Blood transfusion.
- Dietary changes.
eritremii treatment and polycythemia:
- Eritrotsitoferez - method of blood filtration apparatus to remove excess red blood cells.
- Drugs, blood thinners, cytostatics, corticosteroids.
Treatment of blood coagulation replacement therapy typically involves the introduction of specific clotting factors that are missing.
- Desmopressin - a synthetic hormone that promotes the release of von Willebrand factor.
- Antifibrinolytic drugs.
- Blood transfusion.
- In severe cases - surgery to remove the spleen.
leukopenia Treatment - leucogen drugs, immunomodulators, and others.
In cancer blood oncohematological Assuta Hospital is actively pursuing a comprehensive therapy. In the treatment of leukemia (acute and chronic): different chemotherapy regimens. In acute leukemia, a bone marrow transplant from an unrelated donor or the patient's relatives. Hodgkin's lymphoma (Hodgkin's disease) to treat combined chemotherapy and irradiation, non-Hodgkin - receiving radiation therapy chemotherapy and concomitant therapy radioimmunoassay (complex radiotherapy and targeted therapy receiving Zevalin) with aggressive forms - bone marrow transplantation.
Particularly effective has acquired such pharmacological development of Hematology in Israel as Targeted drug therapy - medications that help improve the efficiency of chemotherapy drugs or destroy cancer cells resistant to conventional chemotherapeutic agents.
Also Hematology in Israel, Assuta Hospital, uses stem cell transplantation (they can form blood cells to replenish destroyed).
Diagnosis of hematological diseases in Israel
Since blood disorders are very diverse and affect many body systems, their diagnostics in the clinic Assuta conducted comprehensively research procedures include:
- Detailed blood tests in the laboratory.
- Diagnostic aspiration of bone marrow biopsy, usually involving chromosome study (cytogenetics), and surface proteins or receptors on bone marrow cells (flow cytometry).
- Careful evaluation of the functional status of internal organs, ie. K. A pathology hematopoiesis lead to disturbances of many systems of the body (kidneys, liver, lungs, thyroid gland), cause connective tissue diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis.
- Imaging tests, such as X-ray, CT scan, or PET, MRI and ultrasound.
- Lumbar puncture (taking liquor - CSF) - if necessary, clarify diagnosis of leukemia, lymphomas and myelomas.
- Consultations of experts: oncology, nephrology, cardiology, gastroenterology, etc ...
Symptomatology blood disorders varied and depends on the type of disease, and the severity and extent of disease, some of the common symptoms include a general feeling of illness for no apparent reason, unexplained fatigue, dizziness, exhaustion. Signs of leukocyte disorders include frequent infections, slow healing wounds, signs of platelets and clotting disorders include: spontaneous bruising and bleeding from the nose, gums, gastrointestinal tract, etc.
50,000 patients from abroad each year successfully undergoing treatment at Assuta Hospital.
100% accurate diagnosis using molecular genetic tests.
90% of the full treatment of acute leukemia in children with early diagnosis.
80% success rate bezretsedivnogo cure lymphoma - a cancer of invasive species - Assuta hemato-oncology clinic.
- Professor Ofer Spielberg - a leading specialist in the field of hematology and hemato-oncology in Israel. The main directions of medical practice - a struggle with malignant pathologies of the hematopoietic system, the treatment of leukemia (acute and chronic) and various lymphomas.
- Dr. Odelia Gur - hematologist, a leading specialist in hematology oncology in Israel. Specialization - anemia therapy, thrombocytopenia, and leukocyte disorders, th and with a malignant course, diagnosis and treatment of leukemia, multiple myeloma, lymphomas ...
- Professor Ella Naparstek - Oncohematology, an expert in the treatment of leukemia and lymphocytic leukemias, lymphomas and other complex forms of blood cancer using the cell immunotherapy and stem cell transplantation techniques.
How to go to the treatment of blood diseases in Israel
If you decide to specify the diagnosis or treatment of the disease to pass within the scope of Hematology in Israel, you will need to complete a simple contact form on the site Assuta hospital or call a phone number (toll-free). Within a short time you will call a medical consultant in the field of hematology - a representative of Assuta Hospital, who will talk about treatment options, which are needed for this document to answer questions related to the treatment of hematology in Israel without intermediaries. Preliminary consultation is free. Assuta Hospital ensures full support throughout the course and low prices for the treatment of blood disorders.