Israel In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a procedure during which a woman is retrieved from the ovary and the egg is fertilized by sperm in special laboratory conditions, then the embryo is again returned into the body and placed in the uterus.
IVF in Israel is the success of assisted reproductive technology, which is used to help infertile couples conceive. Infertility is suspected in cases where at the expiration of one year, a woman, a sexual relationship with your spouse / civil husband, with regular sexual intercourse without contraception, can not become pregnant.
The reasons for this failure to conceive a child may be associated with the state of health women (endometriosis, hormonal imbalance, fallopian tubes) and male (sperm count or low semen quality is poor).
The Assuta, Israel clinic, IVF - the most effective method, in which infertile couples significantly increase the chances to become happy parents, but carrying out in vitro fertilization is not possible in cases where a woman is unable to ovulate, and ejaculate a man does not contain at least a few healthy sperm.
Who is a candidate for IVF in Israel?
The result of the procedure depends on a number of factors, which include the woman's age, cause of infertility, the use or non-use of donor eggs or sperm, as well as the competence of the clinic and the laboratory, in which the procedure, and the cost of IVF in Israel will take place.
Typically, in vitro fertilization is performed in cases when other methods of infertility treatment are powerless (reception fertility drugs, surgery or intrauterine insemination).
The IVF clinics Israel has the highest success rate compared with medical institutions of other countries, which confirms the high professionalism of doctors, using the most modern technology, individual approach to each patient and make the most accurate diagnostic examination of patients. Correct diagnosis is vital, as in Israel, IVF is performed for the treatment of infertility in the following cases:
- In patsietki diagnosed obstruction or damage to the fallopian tubes.
- Women have ovulation disorders, premature ovarian failure, uterine fibroids.
- When male factor infertility, including a reduction in sperm count or motility.
- The patient before IVF in Israel underwent surgery to remove the fallopian tubes.
- Unexplained infertility.
- For the treatment of patients with genetic diseases.
- When the sperm's inability to penetrate or survive in the mucus secreted by the cervix.
The main stages of IVF in Israel
Before you begin treatment, the doctors sent the pair to complete diagnostic examination, which may include:
- Assessment of ovarian reserve. To determine the number and quality of eggs doctor checks the concentration of follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), estradiol and anti-Mullerian hormone in the blood during the first few days of the menstrual cycle. Results of the study, as well as the outcomes of the ultrasound of the ovaries are able to determine how they would react to the use of fertility drugs.
- Spermiogram - is carried out before the IVF cycle in Israel.
- Examination of both partners for infectious diseases (HIV, syphilis, etc.).
- Prior to IVF clinics in Israel carried out a study of the uterine cavity. It can be performed sonogisterografiya - saline solution is injected into the uterus through the cervix - and the ultrasound scan, thereby creating an exact image of the investigated organ. Also, your doctor may prescribe a hysteroscopy.
The effect of IVF in Israel can be reached after one and after several cycles of treatments. In vitro fertilization can be divided into 4 stages:
- Stimulation of ovulation.
- Removing the egg.
- Embryonic stage.
- Putting embryos in the uterus.
This assisted reproductive technology is quite costly, and the cost of IVF in Israel in different clinics may be radically different. Also, depending on the individual case, the prices are very different. But in the clinic Assuta , each couple can receive the best treatment at the most affordable prices.
Stimulation of ovulation in IVF in Israel
In the event that during in vitro fertilization is used patient oocyte rather than donor, treated with synthetic hormone made in the beginning of the cycle in order to stimulate the ovaries to produce several female gametes - in contrast to the normal process when the dominant follicle is formed only one egg (monthly ). Not all the eggs are able to develop after the fertilization process, or can be fertilized by sperm that determines the importance of the first step, conducted in Israel in IVF.
The doctor may prescribe the following medications:
- Drugs to stimulate ovulation. Patients may designate injectable medicaments containing follikostimuliruyuschy hormone, luteinizing hormone, or a combination thereof. These medicines contribute to the development of multiple eggs at the same time.
- IVF in Israel also used drugs that affect the maturation of oocytes. When follicles matured - usually a period of from 8 to 14 days - is carried injection of human chorionic gonadotropin or other medicines.
- Medicines to prevent premature ovulation.
- Medications which are preparing the internal membrane lining the uterus (progesterone).
Usually this stage of IVF in Israel takes 1 to 2 weeks. In order to check if the egg is matured, the doctor performs a vaginal ultrasound and blood tests. In some cases, it is necessary to cancel the in vitro fertilization for the following reasons:
- Insufficient number of follicles matured.
- Premature ovulation has begun.
- Matured too many follicles, in connection with which there was a risk of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome.
In this case, the doctor recommends the change medications and their dosage or do you find an egg donor.
After entering chorionic gonadotropin for 34 - 36 hours oocytes produced fence. During IVF treatments in Israel, the patient is under light sedation, which, unlike a general anesthetic, virtually no side effects and complications. After the effect of the medication has been made, the doctor applies a transvaginal ultrasound and inserts a special needle into the ovary, realizing the aspiration of the follicle. Each follicle contains not more than one oocyte, which is transferred into an embryonic laboratory for fertilization.
Fertilization at IVF clinics in Israel
After the sexual partner provided a sperm sample of the patient (or the same donor was obtained semen), fertilization is typically performed in the traditional way, which comprises mixing the healthy sperm and oocytes matured in the incubation conditions. But sometimes in Israeli hospitals IVF is performed in conjunction with ICSI - intratsitoplazmicheskoy sperm injection, so the chances to conceive some couples are increasing significantly. The need for this procedure can occur if:
- The concentration of spermatozoa in 1 ml of ejaculate is less than 15-20 million.
- Low motility - less than 35%.
- Poor sperm morphology.
- Before ICSI already performed IVF, but conception has not occurred.
- Pathology of eggs or sperm can not diagnose.
- antisperm body found in the ejaculate (ACAT).
18 hours after fertilization, doctors can say for sure whether this step was successful IVF in Israel. Once the embryos have reached the desired level of development, their movement is carried in the womb.
Embryo transfer with IVF in Israel
The procedure is usually performed after 2-6 days after egg retrieval. premises process of embryos into the uterine cavity completely painless, but the patient may experience light cramping. The doctor introduces a long, thin, flexible tube into a woman's vagina, so introduced one or more embryos. The catheter is carried through the cervix into the uterus. To increase the likelihood of pregnancy in most cases, the transfer of three or more embryos, but on the other hand, it may lead to multiple pregnancies and complications.
After IVF patient in Israel (a few hours) can return to normal life, but it should avoid physical exertion. Also, women may experience side effects:
- Slight spotting transparent or immediately after the procedure.
- Breast tenderness.
12-16 days after the procedure is performed diagnosis of pregnancy, and if the first IVF cycle in Israel was successful, and there was a conception of the child, after the confirmation of pregnancy, and after 7-8 weeks the US, after which the patient gets registered at the gynecologist.