To infectious diseases of the pelvic organs include:
- Acute and chronic endometritis - inflammation of the uterine lining;
- Oophoritis and salpingitis - inflammation of the ovaries and fallopian tubes;
- Pelvioperitonit - an inflammatory process that involves the pelvic peritoneum;
- Options - inflammation of the uterus surrounding tissue and connective tissue;
- Tubo-ovarian abscess - pus-filled stretched salpinx (piosalpinks) and molten ovary.
Infectious diseases of the pelvic organs during late diagnosis can be complicated by sepsis, fallopian tube obstruction, infertility.
Laparoscopyin Israeli hospitals when these diseases is of great diagnostic value. In conjunction with bacteriological examination, CT and ultrasound, laparoscopy allows to verify the diagnosis, determine treatment policy and monitor the effectiveness of therapy conducted by.
Diagnostic laparoscopy in Israel is carried out in a planned and urgently.
The clinic "Assuta" diagnostic laparoscopy is performed under general anesthesia, in some cases, a local or epidural anesthesia. With the help of a laparoscope taken biopsy tissue for histological examination. Performance optical engine laparoscope allows imaging at a magnification of 40 times.
On the anterior abdominal wall are executed two punctures using trocars. The first puncture is made in the navel. In the abdominal cavity through a special cannula introduced carbon dioxide. Anterior abdominal wall is lifted, improving the review of the study. Further laparoscope is inserted through a trocar. At the level of the pubis is a second puncture. Through it entered manipulators displace the internal organs, and special tools that are cut adhesions, and a biopsy is taken.
Diagnostic laparoscopy often becomes therapeutic laparoscopy: readjustment of the pelvic cavity, adhesions dissection, removing piosalpinks.
After the diagnostic laparoscopy removed from the abdominal cavity and trocars gas. Wounds imposed several stitches.
The duration of the diagnostic procedure - 60-180 minutes. Hospitalization 1-2 days. The stitches are removed a week after laparoscopy.
Advantages of diagnostic laparoscopy in the clinics of Israel:
- High diagnostic validity.
- Minimum blood loss and trauma procedures.
- The absence of rough scars.
- Rapid recovery after surgery.
- Do not develop post-operative hernias.
Laparoscopy is contraindicated in patients with chronic heart failure, myocardial infarction, acute renal and liver failure, decompensated diabetes, hemorrhagic diathesis, acute cerebrovascular accident.