Israeli doctors are known for their professionalism, rich practical experience and a focus on achieving the best result. That's why tens of thousands of women around the world trust their health professionals from Israel. Some problems in the female reproductive system can be cured only by surgery. Unfortunately, in many countries for this purpose is still used open surgery, which requires a long postoperative period and full rehabilitation. Israel has long been carried out laparoscopic surgery in gynecology, such as myomectomy or tuboplastiku , which have become the gold standard of care, where conservative treatment is powerless.
Private clinic "Assuta" is the leading surgical centers in Israel, where they spend all kinds of surgical interventions. Extensive experience of doctors, all of whom are highly skilled professionals, combined with the use of modern surgical techniques, meticulous care, excellent service and reasonable prices. All this is an advantage clinic, through which laparoscopic surgery to agree to many patients.
Prices for laparoscopic surgery in gynecology
Tactic surgery determined in each individual case, since it depends on the underlying disease, the patient's overall condition, its age, presence of disease, and other background factors. On this basis, different prices for laparoscopic surgery in gynecology. The clinic "Assuta" the following cost of medical services:
- Diagnostic laparoscopy - from $ 5,200.
- Therapeutic laparoscopy - from $ 7.540.
- Hysterectomy (removal of the uterus) - from $ 14,000.
- Removal of Ovarian Cysts - from $ 7,000.
A complete list of prices can be found on our website.
Laparoscopic surgery in gynecology - the essence of the method
Underlying discovery laparoscopic techniques were searches this method of surgery, which could make the operation less traumatic and therefore requiring a minimum recovery period. Open manipulations required broad cuts, overlay rough seams and a long rehabilitation. Moreover, such operations are often accompanied by complications in the early and late postoperative period.
Laparoscopic surgery in gynecology are performed using several small punctures on the anterior abdominal wall. They entered through a delicate instrument, which does all the necessary manipulations. After the operation, puncture sutured, and in their place later formed small scars, which are often completely invisible. Since in the course of surgery is not performed a wide incision of the skin and muscle, the post-operative period is not more than 1-2 days. A few hours after the surgery the patient can safely get up and walk, but after a couple of days it is discharged.
The surgery of this type requires a doctor's special skills, so the price of laparoscopic surgery is slightly higher than a conventional cavity. However, taking into account all the advantages of this technique that kind of money is quite justified.
In what diseases conduct laparoscopic surgery in gynecology?
Initially via laparoscopy performed only minor surgery that does not require removal of large tissue volumes. Over time, the skills of Israeli surgeons has steadily increased, and today they are using this method even for large-scale surgery. So, today in gynecology laparoscopic operations are conducted in the following indications:
- Ovarian cyst.
- Urinary incontinence.
- Prolapse of internal genital organs.
- Uterine cancer.
- Cervical cancer.
- Ovarian cancer.
Minimally invasive laparoscopic technique can effectively combat these diseases and to achieve full recovery, even in the most difficult cases, when open surgery is not possible for technical reasons. Also in Israel, perform the procedure of IVF for those who have long dreamed of the replenishment of the family.
Contraindications for laparoscopy
Although the experience of laparoscopic surgery in gynecology generally positive for this technique, as well as for any other medical procedure, there are a number of contraindications, which compel a doctor to make a choice in favor of open intervention, or at all to postpone them.
Absolute contraindications include:
- Purulent peritonitis.
- Intestinal obstruction of any genesis.
- Acute respiratory failure.
- Acute cardiovascular failure.
- Conditions requiring emergency resuscitation.
With these indications the operation or not is carried out, or used publicly available. Laparoscopic technique can there be not only useless, but also dangerous.
Funds are also relative contraindications:
- Birth abortion.
- Hemodynamic instability.
- Obesity is an extreme degree of severity.
- Acute infectious diseases .
- Open surgery in the recent past.
- Advanced age of the patient.
In these cases, the decision to conduct surgery in each case is decided individually. Expert opinion about whether these conditions are contraindications in the true sense of the word, disagree.
Before the surgery, the patient undergoes a complete preoperative preparation, which includes a range of laboratory and instrumental methods of investigation, as well as premedication.
On admission, the patient is taken to blood and biochemical analysis, coagulation, the definition of group belonging and Rh factor. This is necessary to assess the general state of organism, identifying contraindications to surgery (e.g., general infection and coagulation system disorders), as well as in the case of an emergency blood transfusion need.
Among the instrumental methods of investigation carried out:
- Ultrasound examination of the abdomen and pelvis.
- Computer or magnetic resonance imaging of the pelvic organs.
- Chest X-ray.
After the entire complex of diagnostic studies, a period of immediate preparation for the operation. The day before the surgery, the patient is assigned a laxative that allows to completely clean the colon. On the day of surgery done enema for additional bowel movement.
Immediately before the surgery is performed premedication - introduction of drugs that allow the patient to relax, alleviate anxiety, as well as provide a better effect of anesthesia and stable cardiovascular activity. premedication price includes a price for laparoscopic surgery.
Proceedings of laparoscopic surgery in gynecology
Operations are carried out under general anesthesia. This means that the patient will not feel anything, and will not remember the course of surgery. This condition is very similar to sleep, awakening after which comes in the intensive care unit.
The process is divided into three stages:
- On the anterior abdominal wall is a few punctures. The abdominal cavity is injected a gas which increases the visibility and push bodies from each other (in the normal state, they are located very close to each other). Further, through the knockout holes infest the necessary tools.
- Proper operation. Made the necessary manipulations with the organs and tissues that depend on the disease, about which the patient was admitted to the clinic.
- The final stage. Tools are retrieved from the peritoneal cavity having a gas therein is discharged. On the skin are closed with stitches.
After the operation, the patient is transferred to the intensive care unit, where comes the recovery period.
The postoperative period
Although the laparoscopic technique is considered the most gentle, even when it is possible to develop some unpleasant symptoms in the early postoperative period. These include the following:
- Tinnitus, mild headache, chilliness. This is part of the consequences caused by the influence of anesthesia. These symptoms are absolutely normal and disappear on their own within a few hours after surgery.
- Scratchy and sore throat. In some cases, during surgery do tracheal intubation. Unpleasant sensation in the throat caused by standing the endotracheal tube. Typically, this symptom is held by the end of the first day after surgery, but if it delivers serious discomfort, you can rinse your throat with warm antiseptic solution, a cup of tea or suck on a mint pill.
- Pain in the abdomen and the field joints. Any operation - is an injury to the body, and after it is always in one degree or another developing pain. It can take up to several days. If the pain gives serious discomfort, you should be sure to inform your doctor.
After a couple of hours after the operation the patient can already stand up and even walk (as opposed to open surgery, which requires prolonged bed rest). Already in the 1-2 days it can be transferred to the general ward.
It is important to note that the price of laparoscopic surgery and postoperative care included. It includes treatment of postoperative wounds, palliative care and complex rehabilitation.