Surgery in Israel Thoracic is Engaged in the surgical treatment of Diseases of the chest more cavity and mediastinum: the the esophagus, the upper PORTION of the stomach, lungs, trachea, chest more wall, the thymus gland to the.
Choose effective treatment helps the preoperative diagnosis:
- Positron emission tomography;
- Magnetic resonance therapy;
- Non-invasive angiography;
- Ventilation-perfusion stsintiografiya;
- Non-invasive angiography.
The focus of Thoracic Surgery of Israel is the diagnosis and treatment of malignant tumors of the chest.
For diagnostic procedures include:
- A biopsy of lymph nodes, lung, tumor formation mediastinum, diaphragm;
- Computed tomography of the chest cavity;
In the treatment of malignant tumors surgical treatment combined with chemotherapy and gamma - therapy.
Department of Thoracic Surgery Assuta Hospital specializes in the surgical treatment of esophageal cancer, lung, cancer of the thymus, diaphragm, mesothelioma, metastatic tumors.
The separation also provides treatment of pleural inflammation, emphysema, bronchiectasis.
Thoracic Surgery Israel in the practice perform operations by using modern technology. Videothoracoscopy considered preference operation. Surgery is performed through small incisions using a special device under video surveillance.
Videothoracoscopy clinic Assuta is used in lung cancer, limited forms of pulmonary tuberculosis, pleurisy, lung damage, and esophagus, pleural empyema, to eliminate the defects of the heart, mediastinal tumors, esophageal diseases, breast cancer, Raynaud's disease, diseases of the mediastinal lymph nodes, myasthenia, painful syndrome.
Advantages of the method are less trauma and blood loss during surgery, fewer complications, rapid recovery of the patient after surgery, good cosmetic effect.
Due thoracoscopy was made possible and successful treatment of young patients.
Thoracic Surgery in Israel is helping the children with different pathologies:
- Congenital lung development.
- Suppurative lung disease.
- Tumors and cysts of the lungs, mediastinum.
- Diseases of the diaphragm.
- Injury and chest injury.
- Foreign bodies of the esophagus and trachea.
- Tension pneumothorax.